Your Eco Quechua Lodge To Lodge Adventure Includes:
- Transportation from Cusco and drop off in Cusco.
- Eco Quechua Inca Jungle trail trekking tour or ground transportation to the lodge (depending on preference).
- Service of a bilingual guide (Spanish/English) from day 1 to the last day of the tour.
- All meals except breakfast on the first day and the last lunch at Aguas Calientes.
- Your stay at Eco Quechua Lodge
- Transportation to the Colcamayo (Santa Teresa) hot springs and entrance fee.
- Llactapata Inca Trail
- Coffee tour.
- Guided visit of Machupicchu Sanctuary (includes entrance fee and transportation to the site).
- Train transportation (Hydroelectric station to Aguas Calientes, and Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo).
- At the lodge we provide filtered water, local coffee, tea and local organic seasonal fruits free of charge.
- In an effort to reduce plastic waste on the trail and
at the lodge we encourage guests to use refillable water bottles. For this purpose we provide an ample supply of the highest-quality filtered water.
Meals not specified, tips, optional tours,other expenses and services not specified on this itinerary.